Our Mission and Vision
Our mission is to provide a dynamic educational community where children achieve their greatest intellectual potential through a rigorous core curriculum and where their social and emotional intelligence is enhanced through language exposure, character development, and intercultural understanding.
Upon graduating our students will be poised to contribute to their local and global communities as knowledgeable, compassionate, and effective leaders.
OUR VISION AND CORE VALUES:
We educate and guide elementary and middle school students in the Temecula Valley to:
· Understand their responsibility in respecting others
· Use critical and creative thinking to engage the world around them
· Embrace diversity through cultural awareness and world language studies
· Assume leadership and mentorship roles as they enter high school
· Approach their future with insight and confidence